Advokat i København
3Shape offers an exciting opportunity for experienced patent attorneys to accelerate their career at a young, vibrant, and growing medical technology company. You will join as a Expetienced Patent Attorney in our Legal and Patent team that is jointly responsible for all matters relating to legal and intellectual property.
3Shape is a global leader in digitizing dental treatments and specializes in developing 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions that benefits both patients and dentists alike. Now, you have an opportunity to work in the center of Copenhagen and join a diverse workforce of over 1600 employees spanning 30+ nationalities.
You will undertake efforts to minimize 3Shape’s risks of IP disputes and develop a commercially relevant patent portfolio within digital dental solutions and 3D optical scanner areas. You will report to the Director (IP) and work closely together with researchers, business heads and senior management. You will
- strategize, draft, and prosecute commercially relevant patent applications
- conduct freedom-to-operate investigations
- analyze third party patent rights and activities to support R&D work of the organization
- handle EP oppositions and other contentious matters including ongoing patent disputes in the US
- provide patent consultancy to different business units on several patent issues