Advokat i Århus
Can you deliver high quality patent-related support to a broad variety of stakeholders in an ever-growing global company? Then join a committed team in making the future more sustainable.
Vestas Legal, Risk & Compliance Group Legal Patents
You will join the Vestas Patents Department which is part of the Vestas Group Legal function. We are a team of highly qualified attorneys providing patents-related support, notably to our R&D functions, and elsewhere across the Vestas business. The department also includes paralegals and patent information support.
Your responsibilities will include the full spectrum of patent attorney tasks. More specifically your responsibilities will cover:
- Core tasks of invention harvesting
- Patent drafting
- Filing and patent prosecution
- Conducting freedom to operate investigation
- Handling of oppositions and other contentious matters, and licensing activities
- Providing support on a host of other IPR-related matters
- A degree in engineering, physics or similar
- Qualified as a patent attorney before the patent office of a major jurisdiction such as EPO, Germany, UK or US
- You have some experience of handling cases in the software/data area, electrical power systems or similar experience from other relevant areas
- Fluent in verbal ...