Advokat i Midtjylland
Become a part of a financial company with international outreach
Our client is an international company within the financial sector.As Legal Counselyou will play a central role in the development and structuring of legal and compliance processes, systems, and documents within the company.
With direct reference to the CFO you will be overall responsible for the legal agenda and cooperation with internal as well as external stakeholders ensuring that the company is always updated and aligned with regulatory demands.
Your tasks among others are:
- Structure of the legal process and strategy
- Translate regulatory affairs requirements into business processes
- Assistance to Sales Team in client and contract related tasks
- Negotiate framework agreements
- Study of market access in various jurisdictions
- Communication with the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Coordination with external advisors
You have a minimum of 5 years of experience, probably gained at a law firm or a financial institution. You have demonstrated experience with derivatives, including market standards in framework agreements / ISDAs.
You have a Master’s degree in law and have a good understanding of commercial side of the company, in or...