Advokat i København
Job description and areas of responsibility:
We are looking for a new Brand Protection Specialist for the IPR Team, being a part of Global Legal & Compliance. As Brand Protection Specialist, you will assist our Legal Counsels, IPR with protecting and strengthening our intellectual property rights.
In cooperation with our global network of external service providers and under the supervision and direction of our Legal Counsels, IPR, your responsibility and tasks mainly include the driving and handling of:
- Our global customs surveillance and training program
- Our customs suspension cases
- Our online removal program
- Misc. authentication requests and desk top searches
- Our Brand Protection tipline, and
- Communication with our stakeholders around the world about case updates and results
Furthermore, you will assist our Legal Counsels, IPR with:
- Organizing raid actions, investigations, etc.
- Instructing the handling of misc. counterfeit matters and requests, and
- Analyzing and reporting
Periodically, you will also be assisting with misc. IPR related tasks, such as trademark clearance and litigation support.
What is needed to succeed:
You have solid experience with IPR enforcement or administration, e.g. from a Brand Protection in-house position or as an IPR administrator in a law office ...